The majority of medico – legal cases are settled before they go to court. The quality of the expert’s report is crucial in obtaining a satisfactory outcome. I work very hard to ensure that my reports are of the highest standards and are produced in a timely way.
I am a senior Consultant Cardiologist of some 32 years standing.
I work for a major London Teaching Hospital – The Royal Free Hospital London NHS Foundation Trust. I see and assess the full range of adult cardiological conditions.
Highlights from my CV
- Medical School: University College London
- British Heart Foundation Junior Research Fellow – Royal Brompton Hospital
- Registrar: The London Chest Hospital
- Senior Registrar: The Royal Free & Harefield Hospitals
- BSc with First Class Honours in Physiology
- Doctor of Medicine
- Fellow of The Royal College of Physicians of London
- Fellow of The European Society of Cardiologists
- Fellow of The American College of Cardiology
Medico legal training
- Writing expert reports in clinical negligence cases
- Medico-Legal expert Advanced Training
- Expert Witness Intensive Training Course
- Court Room Skills Course
- Member of the Academy Of Experts
- Member of The Expert Witness Institute
Medico legal practice
- All aspects of adult cardiology
- Clinical negligence
- Personal injury
- Attended conferences with council both by telephone and in person
- Acted mainly for claimants
- Provided report for South Africa
- Instructed by the Nursing & Midwifery Council
- Reports for HM Coroner
- Report for The Crown Prosecution Service in a criminal case
I am familiar with alternative dispute resolution. I have trained in mediation and have passed the examination to become an Accredited Mediator.
My full medico-legal CV can be downloaded as can my terms and conditions